The JCB Factory Tour Experience
Your visit will begin with welcome refreshments, and a short presentation in the JCB Theatre showing our corporate brand video on the global manufacturing facilities and products. You will then be invited by one of our Tour Guides to attend a personal tour of the ‘’Story of JCB’’ exhibition with time to visit the JCB shop.
The tour continues onto the assembly line of the world famous Backhoe Loader machine; here you will see the process of how the machine is built from the delivery of the sheet steel, profiling, laser cutting, welding, paint shop, assembly and finally the finished product!
Attending one of our fantastic tour packages, you’ll experience a unique dining experience in our VIP Hospitality Suite with seasonal dishes created by our Head Chef, Alastair Rowe, using the organic produce sourced from our sister farm, ‘Daylesford Organic’.
General Visitor Information (T&C’s):
- All tours must be pre-booked in advance
- Bookings can only be made for the next 3 month period
- The JCB Factory Tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours and as such, may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties.
- Closed toed shoes must be worn for all factory tours.
- All visitors must be over 15 years of age.
- Group visits are held for a minimum of 10 and maximum of 50 guests (unless otherwise agreed).
- Visitors are unable to purchase food and beverages at the factory.
- Any group visit under 10 persons will be required to pay a surcharge of £40.00 for a private tour guide, in addition to the per head charges.
Tours only available Monday to Friday
Monday to Thursday @ 10.00 & 13.00
Friday @ 10.00
We are on shutdown the week commencing 24th September
Due to a high demand of events we will not be taking any visits for the month of March 2019
|Educational Visit (Schools / Universities)||£14.00 per head|
|General Interest||£18.00 per head|
|Factory tour with cooked breakfast||£25.00 per head|
|Factory tour with 2 course lunch||£32.00 per head|
|Factory tour with cream tea||
£20.00 per head
|Tour Guide||£40.00 per head|