The JCB 535-125 Hi-Viz is a complete two-stage Telehandler with an enormous reach.
With its lowered boom pivot and reduced-size (albeit extremely strong) boom section, the 535-125 Hi-Viz represents a major advance in telehandler visibility. An overall increase of 10% to be exact, which makes the machine easier and faster to operate.
- Capacidade de levantamento máxima 3500kg
- Altura de levantamento máxima 12.28m
- Potência do Motor 85hp
A SOLID INVESTMENT
JCB's EcoMAX engine produces high levels of power and torque, even at engine speeds below 1400 to 1600rpm, which means JCB construction telehandlers can provide fuel-efficient transmissions and hydraulics.
- EcoMAX does not use exhaust aftertreatment, so it doesn't need expensive heat resistant lubricating oils or AdBlue, which saves maintenance costs.
- The engine can be retrofitted to run on lower-rated fuels, so the 535-125 Hi-Viz can be resold in many different territories, which increases resales.
- A JCB 535-125 Hi-Viz telehandler is a great asset in many ways, even financially - huge global demand, plus incredible productivity, and stupendous build quality equals maximum sales value.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
A 535-125 Hi-Viz telehandler is an extremely manoeuvrable telehandler; the highly compact wheelbase (reduced by 250mm) and steering lock angles save significant time on site.
- All-round visibility thanks to a reduction in boom height of 235mm.
- Innovative construction techniques and material choices also reduced overall boom section size by 13%. This adds up to a 10% increase in surrounding visibility.
- The 535-125 Hi-Viz comes with 4WD as standard, which helps you maintain great traction and performance, even in soft, muddy areas.
- Three selectable steering modes: there's steering on the two front wheels, four-wheel steering and crab steer.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
The boom on the 535-125 Hi-Viz is made of a reinforced plate in an inverted U shape and fully welded to another plate for a perfect closing.
- The boom is mounted low to the chassis, providing a rigid frame and maximum side visibility.
- Hoses are routed through the boom for maximum protection, and boom overlaps of up to 1m ensure the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Side-mounted sloping engine hood. The tail lights are designed to prevent possible damage to the telehandler.
- To prove the quality of our EcoMAX engines, we tested them for 110.000 hours on 70 different machines in the harshest applications and environments.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
For quick, easy and secure access, the 535-125 Hi-Viz features three-point access.
- Check valves on the cylinders prevent breakage if one of the hoses fails.
- JCB Adaptive Load Control system is automatically activated to control boom functions to help maintain the longitudinal stability.
- Safety system is Thatcham approved (territory dependant) with JCB LiveLink telematics vehicle tracker and immobiliser.
- The immobiliser is always synchronised with the ECU before the engine starts, providing greater protection against theft.