JCB pioneered the backhoe loader concept in 1953, introducing many innovative features to the market. And, in a rapidly changing world, our new 3CX Compact represents the latest in backhoe innovation.
Designed to give you big performance in small areas, it’s perfect for urban working and restricted construction sites. A tight turning circle and switchable steering modes allow it to work in a single carriageway with minimum disruption and maximum productivity. Ease of use, controllability and legendary JCB build quality is also standard on the 3CX Compact backhoe.
- Only 1.95m wide and 2.74m high
- 35% smaller than a standard backhoe
- 40km/h travel speed provides fast travel between sites
- 16% tighter turning circle than a standard backhoe at 5.8m
- Designed for versatility, excelling at a huge variety of tasks
- Ergonomic and easy to operate