JS145 Wheeled Excavator
JS145W Wheeled Excavator
It’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
Meanwhile, this excavator’s engine is a highly efficient Dieselmax 4.8 liter unit, compliant with Tier 3. That represents a 47% increase in engine capacity, a 23% jump in torque and a 5.4% power improvement over our outgoing model.
PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
It’s more important than ever to save money and time so it’s just as well that a JCB JS145W wheeled excavator is designed to make the most of both.
- Our Tier 3 compliant Dieselmax motor is extremely efficient too, because it produces very high torque at low revs.
- An 82kN bucket tearout makes the JS145W excavator highly productive, and the special JS range quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
- Simultaneous moving and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multifunction operation, and four operating work modes allow operators of JS145W wheeled excavators to tailor performance to any application.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
We’ve designed the JCB JS145W wheeled excavator to be comfortable, safe, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate.
- Cushioned boom and dipper ends prevent shock loadings, protect your machine and increase operator comfort, while 6 viscous rubber mounts minimise noise and vibration.
- A 70/30 front screen split for a clear view forwards, plus a large laminated glass roof window provide these wheeled excavators with exceptional all-round visibility.
- To keep everything under control, a JCB JS145W wheeled excavator has a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking.
A JCB JS145W’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability.
- We use Finite Element Analysis with extensive rig and endurance testing to make this excavator last longer.
- The high-strength undercarriage of JS145W 14.5 tonne wheeled excavators is of a fully enclosed, fully-welded box section for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications.
- The turret on a JS145W wheeled excavator is then welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.
We’ve designed the JCB JS145W wheeled excavator to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which makes it affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- Bonnets open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- 1000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on this excavator.
- Grease points are centralised on a JS145W excavator too, for safe and easy access to high level pivots. Likewise filters (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel).