Our VM range of single drum soil compactors have been designed to make things easier in your world.
They are designed to roll quickly, powerfully and accurately, giving you complete control and maintaining unbeatable productivity levels. We've put in the hard work, to make your life easy.
- Engine Power 63 - 129kW
- Operating Weight 7400 - 19940kg
- Centrifugal Force 84 - 370kN
EASY TO BE PRODUCTIVE
The VM75, VM166 and VM200 all feature two-stage powerful vibratory systems and automatic vibration control as standard, giving you all the power and control you need.
- High centrifugal forces ensure you have sufficient power to get the job done.
- The 4 working mode traction system prepares you for all tasks, including steep gradients and PD applications.
- Excellent front and rear visibility help ensure you remain in your roller track.
EASY TO RELY ON
Reliability and durability matter. That's why JCB soil compactors are built to last, with lower maintenance costs and reduced downtime.
- Each machine endures a rigourous 2-hour hot test before delivery to ensure quality levels are met.
- Triple drum rubber mounts increase drum life by 300%.
- Mechanical fuel injection engines are robust and easy to service.
EASY TO USE
Our VM75, VM166 and VM200 all feature the same intuitive and easy to use operating system, allowing you to quickly and simply get on with the job.
- Greater operator visibility with everything visible outside of a 1 metre perimeter.
- Heavy-duty rubber mounts reduce vibration on the operator platform to improve comfort.
- Simple controls make it quick and easy for operators to get to work.
EASY TO SERVICE
Easy maintenance and reduced servicing equals more uptime, which means more time spent working and making money.
- Easy access to all daily checks from ground level.
- Centralised hydraulic service station, triple-fixed drum rubber mounts and maintenance-free centre joint greatly reduce servicing requirements.
- A manual brake release pump allows easy towing, in case of an engine failure.