The 4-wheel steer JCB 4CX is the largest line of backhoes we produce. The 4CX is a product of JCB’s Efficient Design philosophy, responding to rising fuel prices and environmental concerns with class-leading efficiency and low running costs.
In typical roading, loading, excavating and idle cycles, this backhoe loader, equipped with a powerful 74.2kW DIESELMAX engine, actually delivers an average fuel saving of up to 16%. And, because it’s got high ground clearance and 4 equal-sized wheels – like a wheeled loader – it can tackle terrain unlike any other backhoe.
- World’s most efficient backhoe across typical duty cycles
- Powerful 74.2 kW DIESELMAX engine
- Large 1.1m3 shovel capacity
- Integrated quickhitch with forks – best-in-class visibility and lift capacity
- 3-steer modes including 4-wheel steer and crab steer
- Best-in-class backhoe output – more material moved per hour