Compact and powerful with low weight, the JCB 527-58 Agri is our smallest side-engine telescopic handler – just 78.7in
(2 meters) wide and 78.7in (2 meters) tall to the top of the cab. With a potent JCB EcoMax engine, single-lever servo controls and a highly efficient hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control, the machine is capable of up to 25mph (40kph) (depending on tire choice).
4 equal sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, while soft ground flotation and ground clearance are first class.
For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a broad attachments range.
Permanent 4-wheel steer and 4WD, together with a compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning radius for great maneuverability and handling in small spaces.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- 126 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Single-lever controls with proportional control on extend/retract and auxiliary flow
- 5952 lb (2700 kg) max payload
- 19 ft (5.8 m) max lift height
- 9 ft 10 in (3 m) max reach with a 2205 lb (1000 kg) load
- 9 ft 10 in (3 m) max forward reach
- 10 ft 4 in (3.15 m) outer turn radius over tires 14 ft 10 in (4.54 m) placing height