The entry models in the RS range are powered by JCB’s 4-cylinder Dieselmax engine which use cleanburn technology to deliver T4F emissions without the need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
DieselMax engines have 500-hour service intervals, low fuel economy and low noise levels, helping to deliver low operating costs and maximum uptime for customers, making these a great choice for a reliable generator.
- Efficient Mecc Alte alternator with optional voltage selector switch.
- 36 hour autonomy DEF tank ensures that your generator can run for longer with less intervention.
- Integral long run fuel tanks with spill containment.
- JCB DieselMax 4.8 litre engine.
- Choice of control panels from Deep Sea Electronics or DEIF to suit your application.