325T Compact Track Loader
325T FORESTMASTER COMPACT TRACK LOADER
The large-platform, Hi-Viz, JCB 325T Forestmaster is the biggest compact track loader in the JCB range, yet provides the operator with excellent visibility to the attachment.
With a rated operating capacity of 3,201 lb (1,452 kg), and low center of gravity, this dedicated forestry machine is ideal for cutting, clearing, loading and lifting through thick bush and woodland environments. A high flow capability gives it the added versatility to use a wider range of heavy and complex attachments.
- Operating Weight 12,364 lb 5,608 kg
- Net Engine Power 74 hp 55 kW
- Rated Operating Capacity 3,201 lb 1,452 kg
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With versatile features and plenty of power, JCB compact track loaders set new standards for efficiency and productivity.
- Efficient 42kW JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit is 70 lpm. A high-flow option up to up to 115 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB's Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB compact track loaders have earned their reputation for strength, and every model in the range is built tough to handle any application in any conditions.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large, slippery and awkward attachments, or under an unsupported boom.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
Comfort and Control
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.