If the lines go down and the power goes off, the JCB Polemaster+ allows you to respond quickly with a versatile platform that will complete the work of multiple machines.
First and foremost, the Polemaster+ backhoe loader is self-contained, carrying all the pole planting tools you need on one machine. And you can drive between sites without the need for specialized transport.
What’s more, you can drill and plant from one position, which reduces ground damage and/or reinstatement costs/fines.
- Ergonomic, seat-mounted excavator-style controls
- Organized cab with plenty of storage space
- JCB Rotaclaw attachment easily lifts utility poles
- Handles poles up to 49 feet in length
- JCB telematics allow you to track your machine for enhanced security
- The JCB 6-in-1 shovel allows you to use your Polemaster+ for non-pole planting tasks
- Three steering modes: four-wheel steer, crab steer and two-wheel steer
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty