The new JCB Pilingmaster backhoe loader is specially designed for the piling industry and offers performance to rival traditional piling rigs in a significantly more mobile, maneuverable and versatile package. Because this innovative machine is based on a backhoe loader, it is a true all-rounder and offers many benefits.
Save time: The JCB Pilingmaster is fast and easy to transport, road legal* and requires fewer piling mat deployments.
Save space: Because the JCB Pilingmaster is based on a JCB backhoe loader, it features compact dimensions, 180-degree slewing arc and three steer modes, allowing it to drill piles close to existing structures.
Save money: Not only is the JCB Pilingmaster a cost-effective solution compared to traditional piling rigs, but it offers operating cost advantages in being easier to transport, simple to maintain and able to perform the tasks of multiple machines on the job site.
With the JCB Pilingmaster backhoe loader, the savings soon pile up!
- High performance 109 hp engine
- Standard Powerslide feature
- Low operating weight to reduce the need for piling mats
- Auger depth gauge fitted to both sides of mast
- Balanced boom geometry allows piling close to existing structures
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year / 2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty