The 4-wheel steer JCB 4CX is the largest line of backhoes we produce. A product of JCB’s efficient design philosophy, responding to today’s rising fuel prices and environmental concerns with class-leading efficiency and low running costs. In short, we’ve applied innovative technologies to squeeze the absolute maximum out of every drop of fuel on the JCB 4CX.
The result? In typical roading, loading, excavating and idle cycles, the 4CX tractor backhoe, equipped with our most powerful 74.2 kW Dieselmax backhoe loader engine, delivers an average fuel saving of up to 16%, plus lower emissions and noise levels. And, because it’s got high ground clearance and 4 equal-sized wheels – like a wheeled loader – it can tackle terrain unlike any other backhoe.
But the efficiency (and other) benefits certainly don’t end there on a JCB 4CX.
- World’s most efficient backhoe across typical duty cycles
- Powerful 74.2 kW Dieselmax engine
- Integrated quickhitch with forks – best-in-class visibility and lift capacity
- 3-steer modes including 4-wheel steer and crab steer
- Best-in-class backhoe output – more material moved per hour