The JCB Hydradig 110W is the first wheeled excavator and tool carrier designed for purpose and without compromise.
JCB is the first to move the engine, tanks and ancillaries to the chassis, making the JCB Hydradig 110W first for visibility, stability, manoeuvrability, mobility and serviceability.
At the heart of the Hydradig 110W is JCB innovation; its features and their benefits will transform the way you and the whole industry works.
- Operating Weight 11,050 - 12,050kg
- Engine Power 81kW
- Max. Roading Speed 40kph
FIRST FOR COMFORT
In a cramped world with restricted operating conditions, the new JCB CommandPlus cab with a large glass area and command controls make it easier and safer to work.
- Tactile rotary controller provides precise intuitive control for the all new 7" colour display.
- A JCB EcoMAX engine mounted in chassis, creating a lower centre of gravity which provides greater roading comfort and operator confidence.
- A heater is standard with climate control is available as an option.
FIRST FOR MANOEUVRABILITY
Four-wheel steer, two-wheel steer and crab steer as standard make operating easy in even the most confined urban sites, allowing you to work safely in tighter confines than ever before.
- Best-in-class turning circle of under 13ft lets you work comfortably within a single carriageway.
- Reverse steer option lets you change the back of the machine to the front when working in a single lane.
- A reduced tailswing of just 5 inches allows you to work close to walls and a Kingpost means you can dig parallel without compromise to stability.
FIRST FOR MOBILITY
In a world where time is money, a top speed of 25mph (40kph) and stepless transmission from a 109hp (81kW) EcoMAX engine lets you travel to and between sites quicker and in comfort.
- 3 mobility modes, highway mode, site mode and creep mode, allows the Hydradig to adapt to any task.
- Auto-idle as standard reduces revs when the machine is idling to save fuel.
- A new start-stop button has been implemented to further enhance the operators 'get in and go' mobility.
FIRST FOR SERVICEABILITY
JCB Hydradig 110W was designed with ground-level access to all daily check points and the fuel filler, eliminating the need to climb onto the upper structure.
- 500 hour greasing on all dig end, dozer and stabiliser grese points give maximum uptime.
- The 109hp (81kw) JCB EcoMAX engine requires no after treatment, keeping servicing costs and downtime to a minimum.