The JCB 455ZX wheel loader is designed to offer power and productivity in some of the most challenging environments on earth.
It’s also easily serviceable to maximize its working life, supremely comfortable to operate, and highly efficient on any site. So you can see that this new JCB wheeled loading shovel represents a great business decision.Brochure Download
EFFICIENT BY DESIGN
The float mode on the JCB 455 ZX wheel loader’s valve block lowers the loader arms under gravitational – not hydraulic – force, reducing fuel consumption.
- JCB’s innovative variable displacement pumps feed a load-sensing valve block which only consumes power on demand, providing precise, efficient loader control.
- A hydraulic cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature and adjusts this wheeled loading shovel’s fan speed to optimise cooling and reduce fuel consumption. The feature also lowers noise levels.
- A 455 ZX wheel loading shovel’s electronic monitoring system relays key information and real time alerts, safeguarding both machine and operator.
Air conditioning comes as standard on the JCB 455 ZX, so your operators can create their perfect working temperatures to stay as comfortable, alert and productive as possible.
- Additional storage capacity and security is provided by the lockable tool box on the right-hand step.
- All-round visibility is excellent courtesy of a 3-piece laminated front screen and interior mirrors, an optional reversing camera and a sloping rear bonnet.
- A stylish, modern central dash display combines analogue dials and a colour LCD screen – this can display your wheeled loading shovel’s health details, service requirements, operating information and more.
Large inclined steps and ergonomic grab handles make cab access safe and easy for operators of the 455ZX wheeled loading shovel.
- The JCB 455ZX cab is isolated from the chassis by rubber mounts, which keeps noise and vibration levels to a minimum. It’s also compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurised against dust.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options allow operators to move around the exterior of your wheel loader safely.
- Daily checks and grease points are accessible from ground level, making life easier and safer for your operators.
A QUALITY PROCESS
Because our front end loaders are used in every corner of the globe, we tested the 455ZX to ensure optimum operation in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- The JCB Dieselmax 672 has a high capacity multistage fuel filtration system which separates water and filters fuel through four stages to remove almost all contaminant particles. This setup is designed specifically for territories where fuel quality can be variable.
- For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including JCB Dieselmax engines, ZF transmissions and axles, Rexroth pumps and Parker valve blocks.