The JCB 432 ZX wheel loader is designed to withstand all the hard work you can throw at it. That means it’s been stress-tested, climate-tested and fitted with only the finest components.
It’s also easily serviceable to maximise its working life, supremely comfortable to operate, and highly productive on any site. Best of all, every element of this front loader is supported by the world-class JCB customer support and parts networks.
• Because JCB 432 ZX wheel loaders are used all over the world, the design has been tested rigorously in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C. By using advanced manufacturing and assembly processes, we produce only the highest precision quality components too.
• The T2 Cummins engine has excellent filtration and robust fuelling to handle varying fuel quality, while IP69 and IP67 electrics keep out water and dust.
• 432 ZX front loaders are equipped with a tried and proven ZF transmission and Graziano axles. The rear counterweight and cast quarter pillars protect the cooling pack and the back end of the machine from damage.
• A durable centre joint features twin taper roller bearings as well as a heavy-duty pin and bush assembly. Steer rams and hoses are positioned high above the centre joint away from potential damage.
• Because industry is tough, we stress test to emulate the toughest digging and dump situations. That means all structures on the 432 ZX wheel loader can perform even the most arduous duties over thousands of hours.
WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
• JCB’s Technical Support Service provides instant access to factory expertise, day or night, while our Finance and Insurance teams are always on hand to provide fast, flexible, competitive quotes.
• A global network of JCB Parts Centres will keep your 432 ZX wheel loader working at its best. The network comprises 16 regional bases, and it can deliver around 95% of all parts anywhere in the world within 24 hours.
• Our genuine JCB parts are designed to work in perfect harmony with your front loader for optimum performance and productivity.
• JCB Assetcare offers comprehensive extended warranties and service agreements, as well as service-only or repair and maintenance contracts.
• With competitive labour rates and non-obligation quotations, as well as fast, efficient insurance repair work, JCB maintenance teams can always help to keep your 432 ZX working hard.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
• The 432 ZX wheel loading shovel has long oil and filter change intervals to keep maintenance to a minimum.
• Servicing, daily checks and radiator access couldn’t be simpler, via fully opening gullwing-type doors. What’s more, remote pressure test points are quick to get to; and likewise the hydraulic valve block, which has its own front access panels.
• A conveniently placed toolbox provides safe and secure storage for your wheel loader operators.
• Ground level daily checks and eye level fluid gauges make vital information easy and fast to obtain.
• Oil-immersed disc brakes offer a long, virtually maintenance free lifespan, contributing to the 432 ZX front loader’s productivity.
• Single face cooling pack technology makes it simple to clean and maintain the cooling matrix.
• The 432 ZX’s high-lift loader arm gives it the ability to dump into the centre of a wagon for quick and even loading.
• A ZF fully automatic 4-speed 4WD powershift transmission automatically senses the perfect gear for any task that this wheel loader needs to perform. For increased traction, there’s also a manual gear kickdown function on the loader lever.
• Graziano axles have limited slip differentials fitted as standard to provide maximum traction in any ground conditions.
• Z-type loader arm geometry generates maximum breakout forces and increased reach when you’re using the 432 ZX for lorry loading.
• We use a simple and very reliable hydraulic circuit that comprises twin gear pumps and an unloader valve block.
• A versatile optional three-spool valve block allows you to use attachments like grabs and sweepers on your 432 ZX wheel loader. A standard float function means grading and levelling is simplified too.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
• The 432 ZX wheel loader’s cab is fully compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
• There’s a heater, as well as sliding windows on both sides of the cab so your operators will stay as comfortable, alert and, therefore, productive as possible.
• Servo loader controls on 432 ZX front loaders are extremely precise, providing smooth, low effort, fatigue-free operation.
• All-round visibility is excellent; a modern rear mounted cab design, large glass areas and narrow pillars give a clear view, particularly to the front shovel.
• Large inclined steps and ergonomic grab handles make cab access safe and easy for operators of the 432 ZX wheeled loading shovel.
• With a set of cab roof rails, glass cleaning and beacon mounting is safe and easy for your operators.