417 Wheel Loader
The 417 can perform great feats of productivity.
With high power and torque, the 417 meets Tier 4 Final emissions legislation without the need for periodic regeneration.
- Operating Weight 9,602kg
- Shovel Capacity 1.6m³
- Max. Engine Power 93kW
A QUALITY PROCESS.
The 417 is built on a foundation of quality and reliability.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of quality.
- Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate locations of pins and bushes.
- Solid cast rear counterweight protects the rear of the machine - including the rear lights and cooling pack - from damage.
- Opt for additional guards on the front screen, lights, underbelly and rear grille.
The latest 417 boasts our CommandPlus cab.
- Redesigned ROPS structure; A pillars are the same width as the rear of the cab, providing a larger interior and panoramic front windscreen.
- Two full colour LCD screens to navigate the operating menus, one of which can double as a monitor for the optional rear view camera.
- All controls are seat-mounted, even moving with the seat suspension.
- Command Driving Position boasts the optimal control layout for a multitude of different driver shapes and sizes.
LOW MAINTENANCE, LONG INTERVALS.
Wheel loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. We've designed the 417 to do just that with long service intervals and quality components.
- Gain access to the engine bay and cooling pack areas easily with a compact single piece bonnet.
- Check washer fluid level, engine oil and coolant from inside the cab, with all other routine checks and grease points located at ground level.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition giving real time alerts, safeguarding both the machine and operator.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil immersed discs gives the braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
The JCB 417 is designed to keep the operator and your worksite safe at all times.
- The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rearward view on the in-cab colour monitor.
- Superb visibility in dark conditions is guaranteed with JCB's optional LED worklights.
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options allow for safe movement around the machine.