The JCB 540-170 is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket.
The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap. Key hole castings help to dissipate forces on the boom while using a bucket.
- High power and torque at low revs
- Mechanical joystick, direct acting hydraulic control levers
- 10.5m max reach with a 1000 kg load (stabilised)
- 12.5m max forward reach (stabilised)
- 4.1m outer turn radius over tyres
- Brand new Stage 2 / Tier 2 Dieselmax engineHigh power and torque at low revsUp to 10% fuel saving over outgoing modelNew instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switchesNew seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seatedNew telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management