The JCB 531-70 Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s a hugely efficient Dieselmax-powered Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven telescopic loader components.
This telescopic handler also has instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability.
- 3.7m max forward reach
- 3.7m outer turn radius over tyres
- 82 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Mechanical joystick, direct acting hydraulic control levers
- 3.7m max reach with a 1000 kg load
- 6.3m placing height
- An auto regeneration strategy enables maximum productivity