The JCB 527-58 is a hugely efficient DIESELMAX-powered Loadall. It has a compact footprint designed for load-bearing and stability, perfect for tight, restrictive jobsites.
4 equal sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, while soft ground flotation and ground clearance are first class, ensuring this machine keeps working in all conditions. Permanent 4-wheel steer and 4WD, together with a compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning circle for great manoeuvrability and handling on tight construciton sites.
- 2m height enables easy access on work sites to car parks, basements
- Compact footprint ensures easy mobility around job site
- Payload is 2.7 tonnes to 5.8m height, and 1250 kg across 3m
- DIESELMAX produces peak power and torque at low revs for fuel savings
- Excellent serviceability and long service intervals
- 3 steer modes
- Parallel lift