525-60 Hi-Viz Telehandler
Built around a full-size cab, the 525-60 Hi Viz offers industry leading all-round visibility for maximum on-site safety.
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
- Max. Lift Capacity 2,500kg
- Max. Lift Height 6.0m
- Max. Engine Power 55kW
A low height of 1890mm and a narrow width of 1840mm enables the JCB Loadall to access the very smallest operating environments.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for roading.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler with 4WD as standard.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
The 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB Diesel by Kohler engine that produces 310Nm of torque at just 1500rpm.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- An auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) enables maximum productivity and uncompromised performance.
Despite the compact footprint, the JCB 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door.
- A full size cab ensures the operator benefits from a spacious working environment.
- Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring maximum comfort throughout the day.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Hi Viz is also comfortable, precise and smooth using single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
JCB's innovative adaptive load control system automatically prevents your 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler from overturning forwards during heavy load handling.
- JCB LiveLink now has the ability to monitor seatbelt usage, to ensure operators are safe when operating the machine.
- All-round visibility is superb via the large roof screen, opening rear window and fold-back upper door.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) help to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.