The new Hi-Viz JCB 270 large platform machine has greater visibility down to the attachment.
With a rated operating capacity of 1,235kg, this powerful vertical lift skid steer loader is ideal for demolition, breaker work and using rock saws.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Unlike conventional skid steer cooling systems, JCB's pulls cool, clean air from above and forces hot air out through the sides and rear, away from the operator.
- All JCB machines feature an industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit on JCB large platform machines it is 90lpm.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB's Powerboom™ loader arm provides 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- The low boom profile on Hi-Viz models allows excellent visibility to both sides of the machine, the quick hitch and wheels.
- With no requirement for the rear torque tube found on conventional machines, operators benefit from even greater rear visibility.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- All daily checks can be performed at ground level. Pre-filters, oil and air filters are easy to access via a large, recessed, rear service door.
- JCB’s tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes, to provide access for more detailed maintenance.
- The added benefit of the Hi-Viz boom is that you can now tilt the cab with the boom on the ground allowing for easy and quick access.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.