A new addition to our range of skid steer loaders, the 958kg rated operating capacity JCB 215 is the most powerful vertical lift machine within our small platform category.
Being small but powerful makes it very productive with the added versatility to operate more attachments than before.Brochure Download
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Industry standard quickhitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit is 70lpm. A high-flow option up to 115 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- Optional parallel lift to make it easier to position loads with forks or attachments.
- JCB's Smoothride System (SRS) option allows the boom and load to move independently from the chassis, for improved load retention, operator comfort and faster loading cycles.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- A solid undercarriage with cast steel, triple-flanged rollers provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- The unique JCB single-arm Powerboom boasts tapered pivot pins and 20% more steel than conventional twin-arm skid steer designs for greater rigidity with less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB's Powerboom loader arm provides 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- With no requirement for the rear torque tube found on conventional machines, operators benefit from even greater rear visibility.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility to the cutting edge of the bucket and quickhitch.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- JCB’s tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes, to provide access for more detailed maintenance.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
- For a quick clean out with a power washer, the engine bay is extremely accessible. The machines also feature flat floors with no foot wells for speedy turnaround times.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.