1TE ELECTRIC DUMPER
Join the leaders in electric innovation and start operating the construction equipment of the future, today.
JCB’s pioneering 1 tonne electric dumper is part of the JCB E-TECH range with zero emissions, less noise and zero compromise on performance.
- Payload 1,000kg
- Battery Capacity 10kWh
- Unladen Weight 1,625kg
The new 1TE, 1 tonne fully functioning electric machine challenges perceptions of where site dumpers can operate. With zero emissions during use, the machine can operate indoors and in noise sensitive environments.
- Powered by 2x 48V 5kWh robust lithium-ion batteries, the 1TE will work a full day's shift.
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
The 1TE electric dumper can carry on working through the night in any conditions, with near-silent operation and powerful LED work lights.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- Pair with the 19C-1E electric mini excavator for a complete quiet solution.
The new 1TE electric dumper gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime, with quick charging and long battery life.
- With 7kW continuous, and 20kW peak power, the 1TE matches the power of a diesel 1Tonne dumper.
- High tip skip allows the dumper to tip into skips and large containers.
- Compact design enables the machine to work in confined areas.
Zero emissions and low noise makes the electric 1TE dumper safer for the environment, operators and bystanders.
- Less machine noise means better communication between co-workers.
- ROPS frame and Two Stage Drive Inhibit system ensures operator safety.
- LED amber and green beacons, fitted as standard, alert pedestrians to the machine's presence.