TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
The JCB 35Z-1 is powered by a Perkins 18.4kw Stage V engine, while a new electronically controlled pump is perfectly matched to help undertake the most challenging tasks.
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a brand new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
The 35Z-1 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COST OF OWNERSHIP
The JCB 35Z-1 has been designed to keep running costs as low as possible and give you more than just great performance and long service life.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime with our graphite impregnated bronze bushes.
- Load sensing hydraulics conserve fuel, only consuming power where needed.
- Programmable auto-idle and four different engine modes further reduce fuel consumption.
- Quick turnaround with easy-to-clean sloping H-frame undercarriage