In a world of tough working conditions where everything’s hard going, the JCB JS305 makes things easy.
That’s because it’s been tailored to your applications, your business, your world. With a simple mechanical fuel injection system that tolerates lower fuel quality and an engine and hydraulics designed to work with productivity in mind. We designed it to be easy to operate, easy to maintain and easy to save money.
Quite simply, the JCB JS305 has been designed to move more material for less cost. Your world is hard enough. JCB just made it a whole lot easier.
PRODUCTIVITY MADE EASY
The 6-cylinder 7.2-litre JCB DIESELMAX engine fitted to the JS305 produces its peak power (221hp) and torque (960Nm) at a low 1300rpm. This allows fuel efficient matching of the engine and hydraulics.
- With a massive 222.6kNm of bucket tearout, fast cycle times are assured in all applications. The intuitive multifunction operation makes simultaneous tracking and excavating smooth and fast.
- A JCB JS305 provides a solid, stable work platform for fast cycle times.
- The control valve optimises hydraulic oil supply to different functions during combined operation.
- This multifunctioning prowess helps you to achieve fast cycle times. Choose from a range of hydraulic pipework options and you’ll be able to use your JS305 with a variety of JCB attachments for ultimate versatility.
EFFICIENCY MADE EASY
The new JS305’s JCB DIESELMAX engine has an Eco mode which reduces fuel consumption whilst maintaining substantial productivity levels.
- Auto idle reduces engine speed to 1100 rpm after 6 seconds, adjustable up to 30 seconds of machine inactivity. The engine speed is restored as soon as you operate your excavator again.
- Our innovative hydraulic regeneration system recycles oil across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced fuel consumption.
CONTROL MADE EASY
JCB’s climate control option offers a precisely controlled cab temperature with fresh or recirculated air.
- A 70/30 front screen split gives the JCB JS305 excellent front visibility. A clear view of the front right track provides easy, safe trench digging and comfortable manoeuvring.
- Operators are kept abreast of all important information via the 3.5” display. This can be accessed via a new rotary controller.
- A spacious stowage area behind the seat provides plenty of room for an operators personal items.
SERVICING MADE EASY
The electrical system on the new JS305 is highly capable yet uncomplicated in design, which improves serviceability and reduces maintenance over the life of your machine.
- It's easy to keep track of maintenance on this excavator because the in-cab monitor displays useful reminders. You can also track your machine using JCB LiveLink telematics to stay fully abreast of all upcoming maintenance requirements.
- Fluid filters (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, easy servicing.