JS300 Tracked Excavator
Filling the 30 tonne category in our tracked excavators range, the JCB JS300 offers 27% more torque than our outgoing model. A durable frame means long life and high residuals.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these tracked excavators highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this tracked excavator’s engine is a highly efficient JCB 672 6 cylinder 7.2L DieselMAX. The benefits of the JS300 series of tracked excavators don’t end there either.
It’s more important than ever to save money and time so it’s just as well that JCB JS300 tracked excavators are designed to make the most of both.
- Tier 4 Final compliant MTU engine has a high power rating of 180kW, almost 10% more than the previous model . Yet, because it produces high torque (27% more than the outgoing model) at low revs, it’s very efficient too.
- A massive 145kn bucket tearout makes our JS300 tracked excavators up to 12% more productive than the closest competitors, and the Geith quick hitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multifunction operation, and four operating work modes allow operators of these 360 excavators to tailor performance to any application.
- Auto, Economy, Precision and Lifting modes provide very different optimised settings.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
We’ve designed JCB JS300 tracked excavators to be comfortable, safe, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate. Which is good for operators of 360 excavators but even better for you; after all, great ease of use equals great productivity.
- Cushioned boom and dipper ends prevent shock loadings, protect your machine and increase operator comfort, while 6 viscous rubber mounts minimise noise and vibration.
- A 70/30 front screen split for a clear view of the front right track, plus a large laminated glass roof window provide this excavator with exceptional all-round visibility.
- To keep everything under control, JCB JS300 tracked excavators have a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking. Function switches are easy to reach and include the heater and climate control panels, while the side unit doubles as part of the immobiliser code selector.
We’ve designed JCB JS300 tracked excavators to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which makes them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- Bonnets open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- 1000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on these 360 excavators. Grease points are centralised on JS300 tracked excavators too, for safe and easy access to high level pivots. Likewise filters (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel).
- Because they’re mounted side by side, the JS300 tracked excavator’s engine radiator, hydraulic cooler and intercooler can be serviced individually and cleaned easily.
Before you buy tracked excavators, you need to know they’re going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JCB JS300, strength and durability come as standard.
- We use Finite Element Analysis with extensive rig and endurance testing to make these 360 excavators last longer. A JCB JS300’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability.
- The high-strength undercarriage of JS300 tracked excavators is of a fully-welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- The turret on JS300 tracked excavators is then welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.