JS130 Tracked Excavator
The JS130 LC is a 13-tonne tracked excavator that’s been designed, tested and manufactured without compromise. At its heart is the new JCB EcoMAX engine – the last word in efficiency, performance and productivity.
Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JS130 is a 13-tonne tracked excavator that’s equipped with a host of efficiency, performance, comfort and safety innovations.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
There's a wide range of attachments available to make the JS130 even more versatile, enabling you to carry out a wide range of tasks.
- JCB's quickhitch system makes attachment changing quick and easy.
- Full list of auxiliary pipework options including hammer, auxiliary, merged and low flow.
- Massive 92kN bucket tearout and fast cycle times, making the JS130 extremely productive in all applications.
THE SAFE CHOICE
The JS130 bonnet opens front-to-rear for easy and safe engine service access.
- The cab can be specified with ROPS (Rollover Protection Structure) and FOPS (Falling Objects Protection Structure).
- The JCB JS130 has a large glass area and low bonnet line for superb visibility.
- JCB's 2GO system fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended machine movements.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
By using graphite impregnated bronze bushes on the JS130, we've increased boom and dipper greasing intervals to 1,000 hours for normal applications.
- JCB’s In-Cab Monitor checks engine oil levels, coolant, and system errors on start-up.
- Unlike most Tier 4F engines, JCB EcoMAX doesn't use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), saving you additional servicing and running costs.
- Our innovative recalibration option allows EcoMAX to run on lower grade fuels. This means the JS130 can be resold across different territories, which improves residuals.