CT260 VIBRATORY TANDEM ROLLER
The JCB CT260 tandem rollers have been designed to make your life easy.
With lots of innovative features, they are easy to use, easy to keep safe and secure and easy to service. That makes it easy to increase your profitability.Brochure Download
EASY TO BE PRODUCTIVE
Experience the best compaction performance with high centrifugal forces and the latest Tier 4 Final and EU5 compliant Kubota engine, providing fuel economy without compromise to performance.
- Pressurised water sprinkler with upward facing nozzles for excellent water supply to the drum
- Easy manually adjusted off-set increases efficiency by aiding the operator to avoid damage to kerbs and ironwork.
- All drums have chamfered edges for a smooth finish.
- The rear drum lies flush with the rear chassis, giving the operator full visibility and confidence when compacting close to a wall or obstacle.
EASY TO USE
With a simple, intuitive control layout that needs no explaining and superior operator comfort, makes working not easy but also a pleasure.
- Two-sided access onto the all-improved operator stand with integrated grab handle in the moulded plastic water tank and additional ergonomically positioned grab rail.
- A responsive directional drive lever makes for smooth operation.
- Our new CT control panel has easy to understand work modes and all switches are easy to use with a gloved hand.
- Hourglass design provides excellent drum edge visibility for the operator.
EASY TO KEEP SAFE AND SECURE
With JCB's LiveLink telematics as standard, plus many built-in safety features, the CT260 tandem rollers gives you complete peace of mind.
- The folding ROPS frame as standard makes it easy to fit inside site storage without removing the beacon
- LiveLink offers secuirty with machine location information and real-time geofencing that lets you set operating zone, curfew alerts and pinpoints machine location for easy collection and service planning
- Integrated lockable console cover helps to protect your asset
- The operator-present seat switch provides safety when mobile but has a timed cut-out delay, which will still allow the free movement on the seat for the operator
EASY TO SERVICE
With easy access engine service points, longer service intervals and many zero maintenance parts, JCB's CT260 tandem roller is easy to service.
- The Kubota engine installation and high lift bonnet makes it easy to carry out daily checks from a single side.
- The well-protected radiator position at the centre of the machine not only ensures it is easy to clean, it also creates easy access to the battery and service points.
- A maintenance-free centre joint eliminates greasing time and cost.
- Plastic fuel and water tanks ensure no corrosion worries.