Nothing can match the 3CX Compact Highways Master for productivity. With a 70% increase to the new front mounted planer, this built-for-purpose machine can make short work of resurfacing projects.
- 2-in-1 road planing capability means more work with less equipment.
- Rear boom mounted fully hydraulic 300mm road planer for precision working.
- Attach a front mounted 600mm planer for larger reinstatement operations.
- Powerful and constant hydraulic flow optimises performance and maintains speed.
The 3CX Compact Highways Master can work safely within a single carriageway decreasing disruption for road users.
- Powerslide enables a squared off cross cut whilst the machine is stationary.
- An integrated dust suppression system engages automatically.
- Raised high visibility cab provides 360 degrees visibility.
- Front and rear cameras as standard provide complete clarity.
The 3CX Compact Highways Master offers the ultimate in versatility being able to plane, sweep, dig, doze, grab, grade, lift, load, backfill, tow and more.
- Skid steer loader quickhitch to the front allows common skid steer attachments.
- New Vari-Speed Pro allows for independent control of flow rate and travel speed.
- 40km/h road speed enables driving from one job to the next fully equipped.
- New multi lever joystick allows for fine operation of multiple functions of the machine.
THE 3CX COMPACT DNA
At a maximum road speed of 40kph, the 3CX Compact can be deployed to site without the need for additional transportation.
- With a turning circle 16% smaller than a standard size backhoe, the 3CX Compact can turn within a single carriageway.
- At 35% smaller than a standard backhoe, the 3CX Compact measures just 1.95m wide and 2.74m high.
- For added flexibility, there’s an optional handheld tool circuit built in that can power a huge array of attachments, such as water pumps, disc cutters, augers, hand breakers and much more.