The TLT30 counterbalance forklift is a strong and exceptionally versatile performer. Weighing between 4900 and 5380 kg (depending on spec), these industrial forklifts have a choice of diesel or LPG engines, standard or heavy lift booms and even 4WD.
A 35.6 kW engine is fitted to the diesel forklift and a 43 kW one to the LPG model. Lift capacity is 3000 kg and lift height is 5.15 m on our High Lift machine.
Our telescopic boom forklift design has a wealth of benefits, not least the fact that, because the long reach enables single side truck loading, you could save up to 50% loading space in congested yards. That space can, of course, be used to create pedestrian zones in yards. What’s more, the long reach also keeps operators clear of hazardous environments like furnaces or chemicals.
In short, the TLT30 counterbalance forklift raises more than just loads; it raises the standard for all forklift trucks.
- 35.6 kW diesel or 43 kW LPG engine choice (or 46 kW diesel on the High Lift option)
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility, the JCB Teletruk has no mast compared with standard forklift trucks
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height from only 2.1m on 2WD model the JCB 30 can easily access containers