JCB 380LC Quarry Master
380LC QUARRY MASTER Excavator
JCB presents all new 380 LC Quarry Master - Power to do more. Designed exclusively for marble and granite excavation industry, it is equipped with heavy duty buckets that ensure a long life even in tough applications.
With its heavy duty X-Frame and reinforced boom & arm, it provides more stability during lifting and side shifting of blocks. Equipped with JCB DieselMax 7.2 Ltr CRDI Engine, results in high fuel efficiency and generates high torque at low speed to suit various job needs.
BEST IN CLASS OUTPUT
Excellent multifunction performance– For safe operation, simultaneous operation of block pulling and travel operation.
- High Engine power of 284 hp & peak torque of 1 150 Nm, provides higher digging power.
- High operating weight of 36.3 tonne gives higher stability while lifting, handling & traveling with big size blocks.
- High lifting capacity- ability to lift up to 21 tonne of blocks.
- Class leading Bucket tear-out forces of 272 kN.
- Power boost function: With 6%* more output while handling blocks, and 8 Power modes for adapting to various job needs.
- High swing torque of 129kNm gives faster swing operation with blocks lifted.
CLASS LEADING FUEL EFFICIENCY
Powered by Fuel efficient JCB DieselMax 672 CRDI engine: High peak torque of 1150Nm ensures excellent engine response for high output.
- Energy efficient JCB eco Hydraulics reduces losses in the hydraulic system to reduce fuel consumption.
- Innovative Hydraulic Regeneration System recycles oil across cylinders for faster cycle time and reduced fuel consumption.
- New 8 power modes to select the optimum working speed of the machine to achieve low fuel consumption.
RELIABLE & DURABLE
Boom and Arm are made of high tensile steel, offer higher strength and long life in most arduous applications.
- Deep section design of boom & arm with external reinforcements and internal baffle plates offers high strength.
- Rigid upper frame with reinforced side member for protection.
- High-strength X type lower frame with reinforcement at idler area.
- Well proven heavy duty design of track links for long life and wear resistance.
- Heavy duty track shoes with thick plates for extended life.
LOW & EASY MAINTENANCE
Industry leading service intervals: Hydraulic oil : every 5 000 h; Hydraulic oil Filter : every 1 000 h; Engine Oil and Oil filter : every 500 h.
- Air filter with scavenge system: every1 000 h.
- Graphite filled bushes at boom ends for 50 hr greasing.
- Smart Controls with auto check of engine oil level, coolant level, air filter clogged & water in fuel.
- Maintenance reminders on display.