S2646E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
S2646E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
Proudly made in India and designed to meet the needs of rental companies and contractors worldwide, the JCB S2646E Electric Scissor is packed with everything you need for your business. Featuring a fully enclosed platform for operator safety at great heights and making the work easier.
- 8.1m maximum platform height.
- 450kg platform capacity.
- Roller-supported deck extension for effortless extension even at heights.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access.
- Power to the platform as standard.
- Easily collapsible guard rails.
- Platform Height 8.1m
- Platform Capacity 450kg
- Platform Size 2.25 x 1.15 x 1.1 m
REMARKABLE PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
The innovative design of the cradle permits it to be used on all sides of the basket, making it easy to operate whether you are in the basket or on the ground.
- A waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet prevents moisture damage, ensuring it is ready to use.
- The spring clips make it a breeze to fold down the platform rails when you are trying to manoeuvre in tight spots.
- The controls can be attached to any side of the machine or held left or right-handed for effortless operation.
- The charge level indicator is easy to view and lets you know how much power is left in the battery.
You can find the emergency descent handle and emergency brake release handle at the back of the machine, which can be accessed even in tight spaces. This makes it easy to access during an emergency.
- The safety systems on our machines are up to date with the latest industry standards.
- The pothole protection system is a key element of the safety system, activating only when the machine is fully deployed. Our design is strong and protected to ensure continuous operation.
- As the basket gets close to the ground, there is a safety stop and 3-second delay to remind the operator to check the area before fully closing the scissor pack
- A high-grip step design provides a secure grip for safe entry and exit.
ACCESS HEIGHTS WITH EASE
The large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated even while wearing gloves, for operator safety.
- Platform outlet in basket facilitates the easy connection of power tools.
- The ergonomically designed door handle is easy and safe to use, even with gloved hands.
- The scissor slide block completely encompasses the scissor pin, allowing for smoother operation and increased durability.
- The roller design for the extension deck takes very little effort to extend or retract. And the foot pedal lets you extend the deck while you are up high without any hassle.
- The winch point on the front of the chassis helps make loading and unloading easier.
- The design of the controller cradle allows for operation away from the machine itself, making it ideal for manoeuvring through tight spaces.
UNMATCHED RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
The complete pivot boss design on the scissor pack provides stability and durability that have been proven through our engineering experience with other JCB machines.
- By drawing on our experience with other machines, we have equipped this model with motor protection plates. These safeguard the expensive components from damage due to collisions.
- The scissor mechanism's sliding pivots are entirely housed within a large nylon block for increased stability.
- An automotive-style foot pedal for releasing the extension deck provides intuitive and ergonomic operation.
- JCB's unique battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors from dropping over time.