- 8.1m / 26’6’’ maximum platform height
- 250kg / 550lbs platform capacity
- Roller supported deck extension for effortless extension even at height
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access and egress.
- Power to platform as standard
- Easily collapsible guard rails
Access high quality, world- class equipment
The resilient Indian entrepreneur knows how to get access to success by making the most of every available resource. Similarly, the JCB S2632E Access Platform knows how to make the most of even the most limited spaces and help you reach greater heights of success. A proud ‘Bharat ka JCB’, the S2632E is Made in India, and exported across the world. It’s a truly versatile and completely mobile access platform that has been designed using JCB’s 7-decades-long legacy of unmatched expertise in engineering and manufacturing experience. The JCB S2632E is part of our innovative electric scissor range that has been developed to meet the needs of rental companies and contractors worldwide, ensuring greater success for them. It provides maximum manoeuverability for vertical challenges and reduces the likelihood of workplace injuries and equipment damage. Most importantly, it ensures safety of the operators and gives them an excellent way to work confidently at various heights.
1) Best-in-class Safety
- All safety systems on our machines meet the latest industry standards.
- Emergency descent handle is consistently placed at rear of all machines in the range, allowing access even when the machine is positioned tight against a wall. Similarly, the emergency brake release handle is also accessed at the rear of machine.
- The pothole protection system is a key part of the safety system, only allowing the machine to raise once it is fully deployed. Our design is robust and well protected to ensure trouble free operation.
- As the basket lowers to near the ground, a safety stop and 3 second delay reminds the operator to check surroundings before fully closing the scissor pack.
- High grip step design based on JCB earth moving equipment for safe entry and egress.
2) Remarkable Productivity and Performance
- Our control cradle design allows use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- A waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Easy to use spring clips allows the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- The controls can be hooked on to any side of the machine or can be held left or right handed for easy operation.
- Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status.
3) Access to Heights with Ease
- Platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- The ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- Scissor slide block fully encapsulates the scissor pin allowing smoother operation and increased durability.
- The roller design for the extension deck requires minimal effort to extend or retract and the foot pedal allows easy use of deck extension whilst at height.
- Winch point on the front of the chassis supports easier loading and unloading.
- Controller cradle design allows for off machine operation, ideal for maneuvering through confined areas.
- Large handle on battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
4) Unmatched Reliability and Durability
- Full pivot boss design on scissor pack provides proven stability and durability based on our engineering experience with other JCB machines.
- Again, using our experience on other equipment, we’ve included motor protection plates to protect these high-cost components from collision damage.
- The scissor sliding pivots are fully encapsulated in a large nylon block for added stability.
- An automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides intuitive and ergonomic operation.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time