S2032E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
ELECTRIC SCISSOR S2032E
JCB’s S2032E Electric Scissor is designed to help you conduct activities at height with unmatched reliability and precision. The S2032E has been designed with many unique features to make it safe, productive, and easy to operate and service, making it popular among a wide range of industries.
- 6.3m maximum platform height.
- 380kg platform capacity.
- Roller-supported deck extension for effortless extension even at heights.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access and egress.
- Power to the platform as standard.
- Easily collapsible guard rails.
- Platform Height 6.3m
- Platform Capacity 380kg
- Platform Size 2.25 x 0.81 x 1.1 m
The emergency descent and brake release handles are both located at the back of the machine for easy accessibility in tight spaces during an emergency.
- All the safety systems on our machines are up to date with the latest industry standards.
- The pothole protection system is a key part of the safety system, only allowing the machine to rise once it is fully deployed. Our design is strong and dependable to ensure smooth operation.
- As the basket approaches the ground, the operator is reminded to check their surroundings for any potential hazards before closing the scissor pack. This need to be changed by the previous point mentioned above
- A high-grip step design provides a secure grip for safe entry and exit.
REMARKABLE PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
Control cradle design allows use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- A waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet prevents moisture damage, ensuring it is ready to use.
- The easy-to-use spring clips make it possible to fold down the platform rails when you need to manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- The controls can be securely attached to any side of the machine or held left- or right-handed for effortless operation.
- The handy charge level indicator lets you know where you stand battery-wise.
ACCESS HEIGHTS WITH EASE
The innovative roller design for the extension deck requires very little effort to extend or retract, and the foot pedal allows easy use of deck extension whilst climbing.
- The platform outlet on the basket makes it easy to connect power tools.
- The ergonomically designed door handle provides for simpler and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- The scissor slide block completely encloses the scissor pin, providing a smoother operation and increased durability.
- This winch point in front of the chassis makes it easier to load and unload.
- The design of the controller cradle allows for operation away from the machine, making it ideal for moving around in tight spaces.
UNMATCHED RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
We have included motor protection plates to protect these high-cost components from collision damage, based on our experience with other equipment.
- The full pivot boss design on the scissor pack has been engineered with JCB machines for optimal stability and durability.
- The scissor sliding mechanism is fully encased in a large nylon block for extra steadiness.
- The extension deck is released using an automotive-style foot pedal, which is both easy and comfortable to use.
- JCB's battery and hydraulic door wear pads are designed to support the weight of the door while it is closed, preventing the door from dropping over time.