S1530E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
S1530E Electric Scissor
The S1530E is the smallest machine within the JCB range of electric scissors, built for superior performance at heights up to 4.6m. Featuring a fully enclosed platform for operators to work safely within, this electric scissor helps you become more efficient and productive.
- 4.6m maximum platform height.
- 280kg platform capacity.
- Roller-supported deck extension for effortless extension even at heights.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access and egress.
- Power to the platform as standard.
- Easily collapsible guard rails.
- Platform Height 4.6m
- Platform Capacity 280kg
- Platform Size 1.64 x 0.77 x 1.1 m
Our machines are equipped with safety features that comply with the latest industry standards.
- The emergency descent handle and emergency brake release handle are both located at the back of the machine. This makes it easy to access them in confined spaces, in case of an emergency.
- The pothole protection system is an important part of the safety system, only allowing the machine to rise once it is fully deployed. Our design is strong and well protected to ensure trouble-free operation.
- As the basket approaches the ground, the safety-stop and 3-second delay remind the operator to check the surroundings before fully closing the scissor pack.
- A high-grip step design provides a secure grip for safe entry and exit.
REMARKABLE PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
The innovative cradle design allows you to use the product on all sides of the basket, making it easier to operate from both within the basket and from the ground.
- A waterproof cover over the power outlet on the platform protects the socket, ensuring it is usable.
- The easy-to-use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- The platform controls can be easily adjusted depending on your needs, making it easy and comfortable to use.
- An easy-to-view charge level indicator always keeps you informed about the battery status
ACCESS HEIGHTS WITH EASE
Platform outlet in basket facilitates the easy connection of power tools.
- The door handle is designed to be easy to use, even with gloved hands.
- The roller design for the extension deck requires little effort to extend or retract and the foot pedal permits easy use of deck extension whilst at height.
- The winch point on the front of the chassis makes loading and unloading easier.
- The design of the controller cradle allows for operation away from the machine, making it ideal for moving around in tight spaces.
- The large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
UNMATCHED RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
The complete pivot boss design on the scissor pack provides stability and durability that have been proven through our engineering experience with other JCB machines.
- We have included motor protection plates to protect these high-cost components from any collision damage.
- The scissor sliding mechanism is encased in a large, durable nylon block for added stability.
- JCB's battery and hydraulic door wear pads are crucial in maintaining the door's weight support and preventing it from dropping with time.