Buy any JCB Backhoe Loader, Excavator and Telehandler before 30th November 2019 to enter our lucky draw to win amazing prizes. You stand a chance to win cars, bikes, LED TVs and so much more. So, hurry to the nearest dealership now.
1) Employees of JCB India Limited (JCB India) and their families, dealers/distributors/other channel partners, employees of advertising agencies of JCB India and such other individuals who are associated with this lucky draw scheme (Scheme), are not eligible to take part in this offer.
2) The Scheme is open to all people who are citizen of India or companies/proprietorship/firms/entities registered under the laws of India.
3) Participation in this Scheme is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4) The Scheme is valid for Backhoe Loaders, Excavators and Telehandlers retailed from 8th November, 2019 to Midnight 30th November, 2019. This Scheme is valid for all sales within the territory of India. To be eligible for this Scheme, the customer should have upfront paid the entire invoice amount for the machine. Further, the invoices for which the payments made before or after the Scheme period will not be considered eligible for the Scheme.
5) All entries for the Scheme to be taken from the DBMS of JCB India. Manual invoice shall be consideredonly in cases of dealers where DBMS is not yet installed. Customer entry is basis purchase of a JCB machine and is eligible for one entry per machine in the lucky draw scheme. Buying more machines does increases chances of winning in lucky draw.
6) Entry to this Scheme shall be treated as void wherever (including any state or union territory) such schemes are prohibited under local/State laws.
7) By entering this Scheme, the customer agree that the information SMSed or Toll Free calls made and the mobile numbers from which the entries are received may be used by JCB India and dealers for the administration of the Scheme. We may also use the information/mobile numbers to carry out research about this Scheme or communicate future promotions and other messages to the participants of this Scheme.
8) The customer is required to preserve the original Cash Memo/Bill/Invoice of the purchase based on which the customer has entered the Scheme for claiming the prize, if any, won by him/her. Loss/mutilation of the original Cash Memo/Bill would make it invalid for claiming the prize. No photocopies of Cash Memo/Bill/Invoice will be accepted.
9) Each customer is entitled to only one prize irrespective of number of machines purchased or invoices raised.
10) The prizes would be decided through a system based random process that would select the winning from a dump of valid entries received. This process would be conducted in the presence of an independent third-party auditor and functional group members of JCB India. The winners will be declared within 8 weeks of the close of the Scheme. The individual winners of the prizes would be notified separately. The decision of JCB India on the prizes shall be final.
11) No queries/clarifications/suggestions will be entertained on the modality of selection or the selection process which would be entirely at the discretion of JCB India.
12) All statutory levies including taxes/duties/octroi etc., and any other costs including insurance, registration etc. of the prize won (where applicable) shall be borne by the prize winners.
13) For eligibility, the winners have to also provide the following documents before receiving the car/Bike prize– A) Proof of Tax Paid/Copy of Tax Paid counterfoil (paid at a notified Bank). The amount of Tax to be determined on the basis of the car won and the state/area where the winner is located. B) Copy of Pan Card and Aadhar Card of the winner. C) DD/Cheque/cash for insurance charges, RTO charges and handling charges in favour of vendor/supplier D) GST Registration certificate copy of the winner. E) any
other statutory requirement as applicable. All winners shall be liable for withholding and other taxes and the winner shall become entitled to get the prize only after all the taxes/levies/statutory dues relating to the prize won are paid. The car would be delivered ex-showroom of the nearest convenient dealership once the above formalities are completed.
14) The prize winner would be given a maximum of 6 weeks to complete the above formalities from the date of intimation of prize winning. If the prize winner is not able to complete the above formalities, including payment of taxes etc., within this period of 6 weeks he/she shall forfeit the Prize.
15) The winner will be intimated about his/her win through a sms to the number provided by the customer.JCB India will not be liable for loss of communication in any manner including on account of wrong details provided by the winner.
16) The offer is not transferable and cannot be exchanged/ redeemed for cash or in other kind. This offer may not be combined with other JCB India Promotional or Discount Offer.
17) The prizes for bumper lucky draw at the end of offer are
i. 1st Prize - Toyota Fortuner (base model) Or Equal Premium SUV -1 No.
ii. 2nd Prize -Isuzu Dmax (base model) Or Equal MPV -2 Nos.
iii. 3rd Prize - Maruti Brezza Ldi Or Equal Compact SUV -5 Nos.
iv. 4th Prize - Alto K10 (base model) Or Equal Hatch back -10 Nos.
v. 5th Prize- Royal Enfield - Classic 350 or Equivalent -50 Nos.
vi. 6th Prize- 32' Smart LED TV (reputed Brand) -100 Nos.
vii. 7th Prize - Mobile Phone value not exceeding INR 10,000/- (Samsung or equal)
18) It is the responsibility and cost of the winner to collect the Prize from the dealership and transport of the same from the dealership to the desired location.
19) JCB India retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
20) JCB India, its directors, employees, and representatives, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of participating in the Scheme or enjoying the prizes.
21) The decision of JCB India is final and binding and is non-contestable. JCB India reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Scheme at any time without prior notice. No claims/questions would be entertained on this account.
22) JCB India reserves the right to audit all claims/winning entries to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the promotion have been met; and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
23) JCB India, its directors, employees, and its partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage, theft or any other mishap whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of participating in the Scheme or enjoying the prizes.
24) Apart from the entitlement to the prizes, the winner or his/her legal heirs will have no rights or claims against JCB India, its directors, employees, representatives, or its partners.
25) No correspondence/communication from the participants on the Scheme or any aspect thereof will beentertained by JCB India. Any correspondence/communication would solely be at the discretion of JCB India.
26) The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and from future JCB India promotions. The submission of false, misleading or fraudulent information may result in the claimant being subject to civil or criminal liability. Further, JCB India reserves the right, without prejudice to its other rights in law, to reclaim the Prize, if any person is found guilty at any later period.
27) JCB India reserves the right to exclude any person from this Scheme on grounds of misconduct (whether proven or alleged) or criminal record.
28) JCB India shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
29) This Scheme and terms & conditions are governed by the laws of India. All disputes pertaining to the prize and this Scheme are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi.