HYDRADIG 110W WASTEMASTER
110 HYDRADIG WASTEMASTER
Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
With greater visibility, stability, manoeuvrability, mobility and serviceability, the JCB Hydradig 110W Wastemaster really does have innovation running right through the heart of it. It’s been designed and engineered to transform the waste and recycling sector and we are certain you will quickly appreciate its many benefits.
- Maximum Operating Weight 11457kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity 0.3m3
- Maximum Engine Power 81kW
DESIGNED FOR SERVICEABILITY
IN A MORE DEMANDING WORLD, EASY AND QUICK DAILY CHECKS ARE A MUST. HYDRADIG IS DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM UPTIME.
- 500 hour greasing on all dig end, dozer and stabiliser pivot points.
- Best-in-class SAE service index rating.
DESIGNED FOR STABILITY
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OPERATING, SAFE, STABLE WORKING IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE AND THE JCB HYDRADIG HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO DELIVER.
- Best-in-class over the side stability, twinned with minimal tailswing.
- Engine and tank mounted on the chassis provides unparalleled stability on the road.
DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY
IN AN INDUSTRY WHERE ONE MACHINE IS EXPECTED TO DO THE WORK OF MANY, HAVING A COMFORTABLE CAB AND THE ABILITY TO UTILISE A VARIETY OF ATTACHMENTS IS CRUCIAL.
- All the pipework, circuits and towing ability to give you the ultimate in versatility.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout for effortless working.
DESIGNED FOR VISIBILITY
IN WASTE AND RECYCLING, WHERE SPACE IS AT A PREMIUM, GOOD ALL-ROUND VISIBILITY HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT. WITH HYDRADIG, YOU’LL CERTAINLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
- JCB CommandPlus cab has large glass area for greater visibility.
- See all four wheels plus a 1m perimeter around the machine at ground level.
- Easier and safer operating in tight, crowded worksites.