THE JZ141 OFFERS GREATER LEVELS OF SAFETY DUE TO ITS REDUCED TAILSWING DESIGN.
However, the benefits don’t end there. As the only 14 15-tonne excavator on the market that doesn’t require DPF, SCR or AdBlue after-treatment, the JCB JZ141 is an extremely efficient and innovative machine. What’s more, the cab and controls are incredibly intuitive, ergonomic and comfortable.FULL SPECIFICATION
USING THE FINEST MATERIALS, COMPONENTS AND THE VERY LATEST MANUFACTURING ADVANCES. THE JZ141 IS STRONGER THAN EVER.
- The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high strength steel for long life durability.
- Advanced manufacturing and assembly process produces high quality components.
- The high strength undercarriage uses a fully welded X-frame construction for for long-term durability.
SAFETY IS OF COURSE THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY ON ANY WORK SITE. WHICH IS WHAT THE JZ141 DELIVERS.
- The reduced swing configuration is perfect for working in environments where space is a premium.
- The excavator is tailor-made for applications like urban building sites, motorway work, house building railways and many more.
- The JZ141 is fitted with a rear-view camera as standard to further increase on site safety.
THE LATEST ECOMAX ENGINE OFFERS POWER AND EFFICIENCY, WHILE STATE-OF-THE-ART HYDRAULICS PROVIDE COLOSSAL FORCE AND PRECISION.
- The JZ141's easy to use quickhitch system makes attachment changing quicker and easier for you.
- An optional dozer blade increases versatility when you're grading.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multi-function operation.
THE JZ141 CAB AND CONTROLS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED SO THAT YOUR OPERATORS CAN STAY FRESH AND ALERT FOR LONG SHIFTS.
- A full sized cab delivers a spacious and comfortable operating environment.
- The 7" colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions.
- The JZ141's cab uses 6 viscous rubber mounts to minimise noise and vibration.
Please enter your town or postcode