The JCB JS370 sits at the top of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at around 37 tonnes, it’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
The largest of our tracked excavators, the 37 tonne JCB JS370 offers substantial fuel savings over outgoing models. A durable frame means long life and high residuals.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these tracked excavators highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this tracked excavator’s engine is a highly efficient MTU 210 kW unit, compliant with Tier 4 Final. The benefits of the JS370 series of tracked excavators don’t end there either.
- Robust, durable upper structure and doors
- 266 kNm bucket tearout
- Stage 3/Tier 4 final compliant MTU 6-cylinder 210kW engine
- No diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Kawasaki pumps and Kayaba main control valves
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility