JCB’s JS145 is the culmination of 48 years’ tracked excavator expertise, offering performance and productivity without compromise.
The JS145 is a 14-tonne tracked excavator that’s been designed, tested and manufactured without compromise. At its heart is the new JCB EcoMAX engine – the last word in efficiency, performance and productivity.
Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JS145 is a 14-tonne tracked excavator that’s equipped with a host of efficiency, performance, comfort and safety innovations. Like our new award-winning EcoMAX T4F engine, which meets Stage IV/Tier 4F legislation without using a bulky DPF. In turn, this means you can expect countless everyday benefits to using the JS145 tracked excavator – like great visibility, low running costs and more uptime.
- 92kNm bucket tearout and fast cycle times
- Advanced hydraulic technology throughout
- Large attachments and options range for versatility
- EcoMAX Stage IV/T4F engine
- Reinforced boom and dipper and fully-welded X frame construction