The JCB 541-70 Wastemaster is a large telescopic handler which benefits from our award-winning new EcoMAX engine and sits on a chassis designed for load-bearing and stability.
EcoMAX meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4i legislation without using a bulky DPF, which, in turn, brings benefits like great visibility, low running costs and more uptime. To increase productivity still further, there’s a variable-speed cooling fan on 81kW and 93kW engines, a perfectly harmonised all-JCB drivetrain, and high back-off brakes. Special Wastemaster spec means it’s also fitted with extra guarding, protection and uprated hydraulics.
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model