The smallest telehandler in our range, the JCB 516-40 is also one of the most innovative telehandlers in the world. Put simply, it’s a skid steer, wheeled loading shovel and forklift all in one compact telehandler package.
This small telehandler achieves its extraordinary versatility because of JCB’s revolutionary offset single-spine chassis. Core strength is under the boom and the chassis wraps around the cab, meaning the 516-40 cab can be mounted lower than normal. That means the whole machine sits lower (1.8m) for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access. Crucially, we haven’t had to reduce the cab size or performance to achieve these benefits.
So from greenhouses to multi-storey car parks, rental lots and smallholdings, the 516-40 Loadall is at home (OK, hard at work) anywhere.
- Single-lever controls, proportional auxiliaries and great visibility
- Efficient drivetrain and high resale values reduce operating costs
- Safe to operate and easy to maintain
- Compact size and superior manoeuvrability for working in tight spaces
- T3-compliant fuel-efficient JCB Diesel by Kohler engine
- One-piece fully welded chassis and large boom overlap