The 8020 CTS is designed to provide the maximum possible productivity in the mini excavator sector. To do this, we’ve optimised durability, performance, comfort, ergonomics, ease of maintenance and safety.
The 2060 kg mini excavator uses the same 1.1 litre Perkins 14.7 kW engine as our 801 series, but has a hydraulically extendable long undercarriage for added stability, as well as two-speed auto kick-down tracking for speedy manoeuvring on site.
There’s also a cast slew frame for great integral strength. This unique JCB mini excavator feature has also allowed us to re-position the engine and tanks towards the rear, removing the need for excessive counter-weighting.
In all, the JCB 8020 CTS mini excavator is a stable, light machine that’s compatible with a huge range of mini attachments and buckets.
- Well-protected hoses to minimise damage and downtime
- Leading edge O-ring face sealing technology
- Class-leading excavation performance, lift capacity, dig envelope and tearout
- Large glass area and low bonnet profile for excellent visibility
- Powerful, torquey 14.2 kW engine
- Grouped daily service points and wide-opening service panels