The JCB Teletruk is powered by a JCB Deisel by Kohler 46 kW (62 hp)
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area and eliminating the need for fork extensions, long forks or hydraulic forks.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier and gives the ability to direct mount a bucket.
- Load and unload into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage.
The 4WD option delivers four tonne tractive effort supporting bucket work, steep inclines and poor ground conditions.
Models available: 35D 2WD, 35D 4WD
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility, The JCB Teletruk has no mast compared with standard forklift trucks
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height from only 2.1m on 2WD model the TLT 30 can easily access containers