The most powerful models in the QS range are powered by JCB’s six-cylinder Dieselmax engine, delivering significant fuel saving and as much as 8% less fuel than competitive generators.
At the heart of this range is JCB’s 6 cylinder DieselMax. Based on the company’s successful 4.8-litre engine, you can expect the same great productivity and efficiency from a tried and tested engine.The DieselMax engines have 500-hour service intervals, low fuel economy and low noise levels, helping to deliver low operating costs and maximum uptime for customers, making these a great engine for our reliable generators.
- Robust lift points to enhance manoeuvrability, even on this larger model
- Class-leading widths to enable multiple units to be transported
- Sound attenuated canopy delivers low noise level
- Three-stage fuel filtration provides protection when operating with lower quality fuels
- Access doors which improves serviceability
- 400 litre fuel tank providing 12 hours of continuous running at 75% load