The development of the Dieselmax and Ecomax engine range is typical of JCB's reputation for innovation and quality. Focusing on core customer values and resulted in a 'best in class' engine for mid-range off-highway equipment.
Our customers expect nothing less than the best in terms of performance and reliability from their machinery, something that as an original equipment manufacturer used to integrating its own powertrain technology - we can understand very well. A clean sheet of paper at the outset of the engine program at JCB has provided a unique position where we have been able to offer an engine with class-leading reliability, long service intervals, high efficiency and excellent fuel economy.
- Efficient due to advanced combustion and air handling systems
- Constant power curve feature
- High Torque at Low Engine Speed
- Heavy duty core engine architecture designed for off highway applications
- Single sided servicing – Cold side engine servicing making it safer and easier for routine servicing
- Stable product platform for Stage V/Tier 5