The JCB High Mobility Fastrac (HMF) is a hugely flexible universal logistics machine. It can haul over 24 tonnes at 88kph (55mph), with over 1 tonne of ancillary equipment (fuel or water tanks, pallets, ULCs etc.) on the rear deck.
Designed to work effectively with a wide range of attachments including backhoes, cranes and blades, the HMF’s high speed also makes it ideal for tasks like clearing snow from runways, store yards and depots.
The Fastrac is unique in offering full front and rear suspension for unparalleled ride, comfort and traction. Perfect 50-50 weight distribution and ABS brakes come as standard for controlled and safe travel too, so it can tow sensitive loads like munitions or aircraft. 4-wheel drive with differential lock provides excellent off-road performance.
- Perfect 50:50 weight distribution
- Fully-welded Z-section chassis
- Huge options list to tailor to specific applications
- 24 tonne+ payload at top speed
- Rear deck can carry over 1 tonne of ancillary equipment