The JCB VM137 is all-new and supremely productive. Boasting the kind of innovation and design expertise you’d expect from JCB Compaction, these soil compactors offer a host of performance, comfort, safety and efficiency features.
The JCB VM137 is one of the latest soil compactors in our range, offering superb productivity and performance, with class-leading efficiency, comfort and durability.
Like our new award-winning EcoMAX T4i-compliant engine, which meets Tier 4i legislation without bulky DPF or SCR; compact installation provides uncompromised visibility and maneuverability. The VM137 also has up to 60% gradeability, a new exciter system, an all-day comfy ergonomic cab, great ease of maintenance, and strong residuals.
- Highly productive EcoMax engine
- High compaction performance and up to 60% gradeability
- GPS-enabled compaction measurement system available
- High power and torque at low revs
- Excellent all-round visibility
- Easy serviceability to maximise uptime