THE JCB VM137 IS SUPREMELY PRODUCTIVE. BOASTING THE KIND OF INNOVATION AND DESIGN YOU'D EXPECT FROM JCB COMPACTION, THE VM137 SOIL COMPATORS OFFER A HOST OF PERFORMANCE, COMFORT, SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY FEATURES.
The VM137 also has up to 60% gradeability, a new exciter system, an all-day comfy ergonomic cab, great ease of maintenance and strong residuals.FULL SPECIFICATION
THE VM137 IS DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY. EQUIPPED WITH THE INNOVATIVE ECOMAX ENGINE THEY PROVIDE REDUCED LIFE CYCLE COSTS AND FUEL CONSUMPTION WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A DPF.
- JCB EcoMAX engine uses less fuel thanks to our variable geometry turbo. The standard variable speed fan provides another fuel saving of up to 6%.
- The EcoMAX engine delivers a massive 560Nm at low engine speed for optimum responsiveness, along with high power and torque at just 2200 rpm for fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- 60% gradeability for great versatility and productivity.
- These soil compactors have a tight turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability on confined sites.
EXPECT ULTIMATE HOMOENOUS COMPACTION PERFORMANCE IN FEW PASSES ON EVERY SURFACE FROM SAND TO ROCK, COURTESY OF OPTIMISED DUAL AMPLITUDE AND FREQUENCY SETTINGS, HIGH CENTRIFUGAL FORCES, INCREASED STATIC LINEAR LOAD AND VIBRATING MASS.
- The VM137 boasts quick travel times around site (of up to 11 km/h), which speeds up preperation for the next pass.
- A tight turning circle also makes these soil compactors supremely manoeuvrable.
- If you plan to use your machine on clay, choose our padfoot drum to improve water evaporation and, therefore, create more stable soil. For added versatility, choose a padfoot shell kit.
- Choose from a variety of compaction measurement systems, including our COMPATRONIC NAV, which displays all the machine's working parameters and uses a GPS sensor to provide tracking and documentation functions.
WE BELIEVE THAT IN ORDER FOR SOIL COMPACTORS TO OFFER MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, THEY NEED TO FIRST OFFER MAXIMUM VISIBILITY. THE VM137 IS DESIGNED TO DO JUST THAT.
- Superb all-round visibility courtesy of a pillarless front cab design and a sloping rear bonnet.
- Precise and productive soil compacting is guaranteed thanks to our clear view front screen and minimal front display, providing an unrestricted view to the front drum edges.
- To improve safety and precision during operation, there's a low rear bonnet profile and no exhaust pipe in the field of vision.
- We use flat glass panels on these soil compactors, which makes replacement quick and easy.
OPERATORS CAN GET TO WORK QUICKLY WITH INTUITIVE, EASY-TO-USE AND ERGONOMIC CONTROLS, ALL LAID OUT IN THE INDUSTRY STANDARD.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT A SOIL COMPACTOR IS ONLY PROVIDING ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY AS LONG AS IT'S ON-SITE WORKING FOR YOU. THAT'S WHY WE'VE DESIGNED THE VM137 TO OFFER MAXIMUM UPTIME WITH SIMPLE, MINIMISED SERVICING.
- Daily checks are designed so they can be done from ground level on one side. A wide opening rear bonnet gives fast access to the engine compartment.
- Testing and servicing are quick and easy because service points, key fuses and the isolator key are all centralised and easy to access. An emergency towing valve is standard-fit on both machines.
- To extend service intervals (and therefore productivity) both models feature a cyclonic air cleaner which reduces debris build-up in the air filter. An air intake scavenge system then removes the debris.
- The front frame is fully bolted for great service access to the drum. The bolt heads are fully inserted into a rigid side frame.
Please enter your town or postcode