426 WHEEL LOADER
There are many reasons to choose the JCB 426 front loader. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
Of course all JCB front-end loaders are designed to get the most from every drop of fuel. On the 426, there’s a load sensing hydraulic system with a variable displacement pump, and a variable speed cooling fan, all of which consume power only when required. There’s also premium componentry, like a Cummins Engine and an all-ZF driveline.
- Max. Engine Power 112kW
- Max. Operating Weight 13025kg
- Standard Bucket Capacity 2.4m³
For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including a Cummins Engine, ZF driveline, Bosch Rexroth pumps and Parker Valve block.
- We used computer-aided finite element analysis to make these wheel loaders last longer, as well as simulated rig testing to ensure durability and reliability of the main structures.
- Because our front end loaders are used in every corner of the globe, we tested the 426 to ensure optimum operation in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- There’s integrated ROPS/FOPS protection on the 426 front-end loader to protect operators from hazards on site.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Like other front loaders in our range, the 426 uses innovative load-sensing hydraulics for precise and efficient control.
- Operating 426 front-end loaders is simple and efficient. Operators can choose the loader controls they prefer: multi lever, joystick, proportional auxiliaries. Return-to-dig, arm height limitation and float functions are always at hand.
- Visibility is excellent all-round on this front loader, with a three-piece laminated front screen, heated exterior mirrors and a sloping rear bonnet design.
- The spacious 3m3 cab on the 426 front-end loader is fitted with an in cab display providing the operator with information about the machine, including health alerts.
- The 426’s cab is isolator mounted for quietness and it’s positively pressurised to keep out dust.
- Our Smoothride suspension system reduces shock loadings and spillages on these front-end loaders.
POWER AND PRODUCTIVITY
The JCB 426 front loader’s 112 kW Cummins engine is mated to a 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and ZF axles for stepless gear changes and smooth operation.
- HT loader geometry makes the 426 perfect for parallel lifting and multi-attachment use.
- For the ultimate in precise, efficient control, the JCB 456 front loader’s innovative variable displacement pumps feed a load-sensing valve block, only consuming power on demand. They can provide 164 l/min hydraulic flow for maximum multi-functioning performance.
- Unloaded spool valves lower the 426’s loader arms lower under gravitational – not hydraulic – force. Meanwhile, wheel speed braking means brakes rotate at wheel speed for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy.
JCB 426 front loaders have class-leading service and maintenance access, and long 500-hour service intervals.
- Greasing is convenient from ground level and wide-opening gullwing doors provide easy access to this wheel loader’s engine bay and cooling pack areas.
- The 426 front-end loader has a variable speed hydraulic cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperatures and adjusts the fan speed for maximum economy.
- JCB’s Electronic Management System controls tractive effort via the front loader’s transmission to reduce service brake wear and fuel consumption.