The JCB 541-70 Agri is a highly efficient EcoMax-powered telescopic handler. It sits on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components.
For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a broad attachments range.
There’s also instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, single-lever servo controls, a tight turn radius and great maneuverability.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- 12 ft 1 in (3.7 m) max forward reach
- 12 ft 1 in (3.7 m) outer turn radius over tires
- 20 ft 8 in (6.3 m) placing height
- 9039 lb (4100 kg) max payload
- 140 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Servo assisted joystick controls
- 22 ft 11 in (7 m) max lift height
- 12 ft 1 in (3.7 m) max reach with a (1000 kg) load